My Intro

     Hey guys, my name is Ruben Cedillo. This is my third year at Linn-Benton and eighth term. I know a lot of the time people only go here for two years but because of covid I got stuck here for a third. As of right now I am a Business Admin major. I chose to enroll in this course because I want to learn more about marketing. One of my best friends just started a company called Vencer so I have been hearing a lot about that and thought that it wouldn't be a bad idea to start learning more about it now. I don't know much about marketing so I'm excited to learn anything thrown my way. The main reason I showed up at Linn-Benton was to come play baseball so that takes up most of my time outside of school. Other than that, I enjoy lifting, golfing, and visiting baseball parks. 

Thank you all for allowing me to introduce myself. 


I am the second one from the left, also included are some other roadrunners

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Demarini Listening Blog Post

Marketing in the News